CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Veles International Limited, a Cyprus-based subsidiary of IC Veles Capital (Russian Federation) licensed by CySEC to perform brokerage, asset management and trading for own account activities, is currently looking for Assistant Accountant to join its Accounting Department.
The position's duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Accounting for the transactions with various types of financial instruments and foreign exchange
- Reconciliations with customers, suppliers and other business counterparties
- Other accounting administrative tasks with regards to maintenance of general ledger accounts
- Maintenance of a cash book, including monthly reconciliation of the bank accounts and analysis of receipts and payments.
- Assistance with preparation of periodic management accounts and reports in accordance with management instructions
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or any other computational subject
- experience in a similar position - Background/previous experience in financial services industry would be an advantage
- Good command of MS Office applications and general computer skills
- Knowledge of 1C accounting packages is highly preferable
- Fluency in both English and Russian languages is a must
- Accurate and highly organized
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Working hours from 9-00 to 18-00, with one hour break.