CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The successful candidate will support the Chief Operations Officer by providing executive personal assistance and secretarial support.
The position entails liaising with the heads of all departments, coordinating team members, diary and agenda management, internal and external correspondence, and managing projects.
Key areas of Responsibility:
· Management of COO’s calendar – scheduling meetings, coordination and handling of conflicting appointments, keeping calendar updated
· Handling of incoming mail, telephone calls, conference calls, meetings with external parties
· Administrative support to COO and the team
· Control of confidential data
· Arranging COO’s trips, contacting travel agents, booking flights/hotels, arranging meetings program of the trip etc.
· Handling COO’s timesheet, personal finances, personal arrangements, etc.
· Assisting the COO with clients work.
· Acting as a link between departments and update COO on any developments.
· Make sure that normal office procedures are maintained during COO’s absence.
· Diploma/Degree in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration
· At least 5 years experience in a similar position
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Applications including strong Excel, Word and
Power Point skills.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
· Fluency in the English and Greek language.
· Fluency in Russian will be considered an advantage
· Well-developed personal assistant and secretarial skills.
· Knowledge of Accounting will be considered an advantage.
· Have the ability to take initiative.
· Be a good team player.
· The ability to communicate with individuals at all levels and of all cultures.
· Have strong organisational, administration and time management skills.
· Have the confidence to liaise with clients and associates.
· Have the ability to work under pressure
· IT literate
· Thirteenth Salary (Entitlement of the thirteen salary is AFTER the probation period)
· Medical Insurance with Universal Life
(Entitlement to these schemes is AFTER the probation period)