CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Yermasoyia Municipality, 4060
- Welcome and greet guests in a polite yet outgoing manner.
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements in the Restaurant.
- Handle reservations for the A La Carte Restaurants.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as a great advantage.
- Exellent customer service skills and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Eligibility to work in the EU is a must.
If you wish to join our team then send us your C.V. at: email@example.com with subject ‘Hostess’