CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an Audit & Accountancy firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant/Bookkeeper for their expanding team of professionals.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Record bookkeeping transactions and maintenance of the General Ledger.
- Bank/Debtors/Creditors Reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT and monthly VIES reports.
- Preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, Social Insurance and other deductions.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping role.
- Very good knowledge of CaseWare accounting software or similar is essential.
- LCCI higher diploma or equivalent.
- Very good organizational and planning skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.