CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street, Nicosia, 1060,
Our client, an international information technology firm, specialising in highly trafficked websites is seeking to recruit a German Compliance Analyst in Nicosia. This position will involve providing analysing web content, compliance of data and supporting clients. If you are fluent in German and enjoy web-surfing, then please send your CV for the portion of Compliance Analyst.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze content on required websites
- Maintain compliance on all related products
- Scanning all active content to assure content meets compliance standards
- Compile compliance related data during auditing of content
- Communicate with other departments concerning compliance
- Support Client issues/complaints
- Fluent German Speaker
- Proficiency in web-surfing
- Hard working with the ability to work autonomously
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Able to focus on a specific tasks for an extended period of time
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work anti-social shifts
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22769369 quoting the above reference number.