CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Business Centre with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a well-organised candidate for the position of Receptionist.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
- Booking meetings.
- Arranging couriers.
- Providing administrative support to the Directors/Management.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative capacity would be ideal, but not essential.
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken). Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- IT/PC Literate.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above reference number or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.