CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client specializes in the field of modular kitchen furniture, bedroom wardrobes, TV units and bookcases, as well as interior doors and exterior security doors is seeking to recruit a sales executive ;
Role: The role of the Sales Consultant is to develop and maximise the sales and to ensure the commercial success in the local market. A self motivated and dynamic individual who will be responsible for promoting the company’s services and for consulting with clients.
Department and reporting structure: Reporting to Managing Director.
Location of Employment : Limassol headquarters
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers;
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- University degree (Sales and Marketing, Business, or even a background in Interior Design)Student applications welcome
- A strong drive for achievement, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of English AND Greek language, both written and oral;. Russian will be an advantage
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Internet & Outlook Express
- Enthusiastic, Customer – Oriented, self motivated and organized personality
- Dynamic and ambitious, with strong professional qualifications and experience, reliability, as well as analytical and creative skills.
- Experience in a relevant position would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
Working hours and remuneration
Excellent remuneration package offered to successful candidate including 13th salary and commission ,potential to receive shares in the company if they increase client portfolio