CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a well established and prominent Nicosia-based accountancy firm, seeks to recruit an experienced Accountant.
The company is a national provider of audit and assurance, business advisory and consulting, taxation and wealth management.
The successful candidate will serve within the company's Inegrated Services department.
- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day to day accounting work;
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records;
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Prepare and finalize the accounting files;
- Assist at the annual audit engagements to ensure a smooth, efficient audit process;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Proven 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Degree graduate in Accounting (2:1 or 7/10 or 3/4), or Holder of LCCI Accounting – Higher Level, CAT diploma, or any other relevant qualifications
- Previous working experience in a national/multinational accounting/tax services providing company is a big advantage
- Experience in payroll is a must
- Strong knowledge of the applicable VAT and Tax Laws is a must
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good knowledge in operating within the accounting software Esoft is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and solve any sort of requests from clients related to the accounting services
- Detail oriented, organized, committed to deadlines and autonomous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Proficiency with ICT tools, including MS Office software;
- Greek and English is a must; other language would be a plus
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Fast learning capacity and high level of confidentiality.
For more information on Accounting jobs in Cyprus, please visit our website: www.workforcecyprus.com or contact us at +35722679800