CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client a Corporate Services provider in Nicosia are seeking an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their existing team.
- Liaison with Employer’s clients on various matters;
- Preparation of various corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, agreement, powers of attorneys, registers, letters, documents related to annual and extraordinary meetings of shareholders etc.);
- Reviewing, amending, commenting to various legal documents subject for execution by legal entities of the customers;
- Working with Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, including preparation and submission of HE forms and necessary applications (HE 1, HE 2, HE 3, HE 4, HE 12, HE 14, HE 57, HE 16, HE 24, HE 32 etc.);
- Obtaining of tax certificates from Inland Revenue;
- Liaison with Auditors of legal entities managed by the Employer;
- General monitoring of the due and timely submission of the financial statements, tax returns, other returns as provided by the effective legislation of the Republic of Cyprus, payment of taxes by the legal entities of the Employer’s clients;
- Arranging for and managing liquidations of Cyprus, BVI, Seychelles companies and liaison with the Liquidators in this regard;
- Opening, maintaining, closing bank accounts and rendering all services related thereto;
- Administrative work;
- Performing such duties and exercise such powers in relation to the Employer and its business as the Employer shall from time to time assign to or vest in the Employee.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Languages: English, Greek and or Russian. Excellent written and spoken language skills.
Education: Education relevant to the industry. B.A., Diploma or M/S.
Computer literacy: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Exel.
Remuneration & Benefits
During the initial 6-month probation period the monthly gross salary will be €1,700.00 per month.
Thereafter once probation has been successfully completed the monthly salary will be increased to €1,800.00 Gross per month.
21 days’ annual leave
Please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com