CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading technology company with offices based in Limassol. They also have a number of European offices.
The position is open to either be based in the Limassol office or Remote Work / Work from Home.
However you must be based in Cyprus or willing to relocate to Cyprus.
The position requires an excellent level & understanding of the Java framework.
You will have a key role in the design and implementation of software modules and converting stakeholder requirements into working systems.
You should be able to understand business requirements, propose and implement a high quality software solution for existing as well as new software systems in a team-based agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Technology or other comparable qualifications
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge in effective database access strategies and handling of huge amounts of data
- Development of software components for core business logic using Java, the Spring framework and JPA (Hibernate)
- Solid knowledge of XML, REST and SOAP technologies
- Experience in handling of complex SQL statements
- Refactoring skills and the ability to understand systems from the code
- High level of quality awareness and knowledge about software testing strategies, especially writing unit tests
- Knowledge of principles of version control/configuration management especially Git
- Team player and ability to work in cross functional teams according to the principles of Agile software engineering
- Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
- Solutions oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
- Strong affinity to general rules of modern software engineering
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Any knowledge of the following skills would be an added advantage
- Coding knowledge and experience with C# and WPF
- Coding knowledge and experience with Angular 2
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience working with remotely-located/virtual teams
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Atlassian Jira
- Experience with knowledge documentation systems like Confluence
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent base salary
- Annual bonus
- International Medical Insurance for employee & immediate family members
- Relocation package if coming from abroad
- Flexible working hours & the ability to work some hours from home
Please send a CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com