CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is offering proprietary, self-developed customer management software solutions to the companies group, by utilizing its highly skilled team based in the Limassol development hub, in an entrepreneurial, agile environment. We seek individuals to help us continue to grow and become a center of excellence in our area.
You work as a SCRUM Master in an agile context with the focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and thereby strengthen the presence of our company as an agile center of excellence. You will have a key role in our development process in helping your development team to find their most effective and efficient way of delivery, coaching and evolving team members and structures.
Your work will help our business be more efficient, provide a better customer service and add business value to our group. The company offers to the successful candidate(s) a comprehensive remuneration package, which includes a competitive salary, provident fund, medical fund, relocation support, flexible working hours, subsidized meals and others.
Required knowledge and skills:
- University degree in informatics, information technology, project management or comparable qualification
- At least two year experience as a SCRUM Master and in working in an agile environment
- Detailed knowledge about the process of software development based on agile methods
- Facilitating agile ceremonies to their most effective
- Assisting the Product Owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Maintaining relevant metrics and team assessment
- Acting as a coach to the team in order to help the team reflect, grow and improve
- Helping to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between the team members
- Activating the right allure towards self-organizing teams, transparency and adaptive environments
- Assisting with identifying, communicating and resolving impediments between teams or departments
- Training/Onboarding of new team members in Scrum and agile thinking and practices
- Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people
- High level of personal presence, Excellent communication skills and openness
- Positive, optimistic, self-motivated and empathetic
Additional (nice to have) requirements:
- Certification as Certified SCRUM Master or Certified SCRUM Professional
- Preferably knowledge in Kanban and the transition of organizations into agile principles
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
Remuneration & Benefits
The company offers to the successful candidate(s) a comprehensive remuneration package, which includes a competitive salary, provident fund, medical fund, relocation support, flexible working hours, subsidized meals and others.
Please send a CV to
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com