CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a very well established partnership of Chartered Accountants based in Nicosia.
The Manager of the Tax Services department will exhibit technical proficiency, high ethical values, the ability to manage and complete engagements, supervisory and management of the tax team and the motivation to help drive business.
- Maintains effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax compliance process.
- Takes responsibility for proper tax filing and tax document retention in relation to the direct tax compliance matters.
- Meeting and liaising with clients and the Tax authorities for any tax compliance matters
- Review of clients’ financial statements and related tax compliance deliverables (provisional tax computations, final tax computations, identification of tax risks, companies’ tax returns, employees’ tax returns, employers’ tax returns etc.).
- Monitors legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these development to management and shares strategies to capitalize on such tax developments.
- Preparation of tax advisory reports, tax rulings, DD reports, tax reorganizations etc.
- Work with external service providers and Nexia member firms in relation to any of the above, as and when necessary
- Assist tax partner and senior management on proposals and business development calls.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform tax services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant, holder of ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Tax Services/Advisory
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Caseware.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary (including 13th salary) based on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.
Please submit your CV to