CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading Financial Services provider based in Limassol. We are seeking Customer care officers who are native in one of the following languages plus good English speaking skills.
Spanish, Arabic, French & Portuguese
The positions do involve a rotational shift pattern as follows, working 5 days a week.
- Week 1. 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Week 2. 2.00pm – 10.30pm
- Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Promoting available products and services to clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent in one of the above languages with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- EU passport holder
Remuneration & Benefits
- Base salary starts at €14,400, Gross per year.
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Please forward your CV to
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com