CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client was established in 2003 and currently operate worldwide with offices in USA, China and Cyprus.
They are expanding the Limassol office and are looking for a young, smart and ambitious Social Media Manager that communicates in social media with empathy, cares about customers’ experiences and cultivates relationship with influencers.
- Crafting customer-focused communities, utilizing extensively existing new and evolving platforms
- Help in designing social media, and influencer strategies, taking into account platforms, channels, influencers, partners, and more, to help build the kind of community that the Brand deserves.
- Suggesting the proper tone of voice and messages to develop our communities towards the right direction.
- Contributing in defining the meaningful KPIs and goals that have a meaningful impact on Brand’s social profile
- Help us developing authentic relationships with influencers and customers communities through transparent communications and clever management of our platforms.
- Cultivating relationships with content creators and influencers, ensuring they feel supported through the entire process
- Managing influencers budget
- Supporting influencers (both established and less experienced ones) build their audiences and create more and better content that delight end-users/end-customers
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a social media expert and community manager.
- You have communicated through multiple social media platforms and able to land nuanced messaging.
- You’re well-versed with the nuances of working with Influencers and third-party companies
- You spend time on Fb, Twitter, YouTube, and other relevant social channels – you relate to and are connected with streamers and content creators, and you generate multiple ideas around platforms and messaging
- You look for inspiration across industries and know what good looks like when it comes to creative action in these spaces.
- You’re culturally-aware and customer focused so that you propose campaigns that have a positive impact.
- You understand the different platforms and channels end users use, and a vision for what a thriving community needs
- You listen to the community to better understand their needs before they do and improve the customer experience
- It’s easy for you to create sincere, collaborative relationships; you put your social skills to good use, becoming an essential voice in brand-relevant communities
- You are self-driven
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- 22 days annual leave, increasing by one day every year (up to ten years)
Please forward your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jobscyprus.com