CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
· Prepare and submit all Monthly Management Accounts to the management
· Prepare periodical Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Pillar 2 and any other regulatory reports
· Liaise with internal and external auditors for year-end audit
· Assist with the preparation and submission of tax/VAT returns
· Reviewing accounting journals and maintenance of the accounting system, books and records
· Complete bank account period end reconciliations
· Perform intercompany reconciliations
· Keep up-to-date regarding changes to laws and regulations relating to accounting principles
· Ensure that quality policies and procedures are in place and followed
· Newly Qualified ACA/ ACCA or other professional certification
· University/College degree in Accounting and Finance
· Strong command of the English language
· Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines
· Previous experience in a Big 4 Audit firm
· Previous experience in the forex industry will be considered an advantage but not essential
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.