CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The primary duty of chauffeur is to transport the guests to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner.
- Personal and professional qualities such as tenacity, responsibility, communication skills, attention to details.
- Required (spoken English) with any other language being advantage.
- No previous experience needed.
- Known the route and destination of the hotels, restaurants, airports.
- Be able online to research for the existence of the points.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure.
- Available work shift.
- Living in Larnaca.