CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Tell the story of our products though video!
Creating and editing compelling stories through moving pictures is your passion. That’s why our job as a Video Editor/Animator is meant for you. Every day you get to be part of a team that creates fascinating, groundbreaking new stories. You will work with our Marketing and Customer Care departments to further enhance our marketing efforts, and tell the tale of our products. Become part of a movement. Apply today!
What are your tasks?
· Ensure that our visual content aligns with our overall marketing and company goals.
· Work with our designers to create custom animation for various brands
· Collaborate with other departments to identify content needs, and create content to meet those needs
· Work as part of our Marketing department on new image and video content from concept to final product
· Explore new ways to further enhance our video and image content
· Keep up with the latest trends, technology and requirements to keep the company’s content at the highest level across the board
What is our ideal candidate like?
· Have at least 2 years of experience as a Video Animator
· Have the ability to think creatively and freely outside any boundaries
· Have strong conceptual thinking skills, and know how to turn an abstract concept into an engaging and enticing video
· Are a team player that can use the input of others to maximize the value of the products you deliver
· Know how to handle constructive feedback and direction to further improve your role as a video editor and as a colleague
· Are eager to learn and constantly improving and developing yourself as a Video Editor/Producer
· Possess strong communication skills, both verbally and written
· Can work independently, manage your own time, and take responsibility for your role in a process
· Have no problem working with strict deadlines
· Preferably have experience of the online gaming market, and know what makes our target group tick
What do we offer you?
· All the hardware and software you need to do your job
· A brand-new office with all the amenities you need
· An attractive salary based on your skills and experience
· Nice bonuses and other working conditions
· The best colleagues from all over the world
· A driven, informal working environment
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org