CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Implementing the Company's compliance monitoring program
- managing, coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program of the firm and create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Board of Directors making recommendations for the department
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date;
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
- Being updated with changes in the legal framework
Any experience in a Compliance department and/or any experience in the Corporate/Fiduciary Sector will be considered an advantage.
Fluency in English.
University degree will be considered an advantage.
Attention to detail
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Has the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines