CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a global giant, is a thriving, dynamic company from the FMCG sector. It was established in Poland in 2000, operating successfully for over two decades. Currently the company has headquarters in Warsaw and an office in New York, and has a presence in over 65 countries – offering the number one product in most of those regions! The fast-growing and effective organisation is a perfect workplace for ambitious and proactive individuals with top communication skills. Due to further development and completely new project/ business lines that they are going to develop in the near future in the area of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and ICO process, this business has additional recruitment needs in Cyprus market.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing expertise in the area of blockchain. Advising the Board on all issues and opportunities related to this technology
- Participation in ICO Project as CTO (project co-creation, organization, implementation & management)
- Supporting ICO Business Model description and evaluation
- Full responsibility for technical side of the project (including team building, technology utilization and adjustment, external suppliers coordination, software development)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and coordination of the chosen suppliers: developers and engineers, solution architects, QA consultants
- Security officer at each stage of the project (including after go-live maintenance)
- Regular and transparent communication, reporting the project status
- Supervision of team members and assigned tasks
- Proven track record in managing the technical/software projects (preferable in fast-paced/start-up/fintech environment)
- Blockchain project implementation experience – highly preferred
- Deeply passionate about technology with a desire to learn each and every day
- Deep technical expertise - you do not need to be an engineer, however, you understand technology and you have experience managing technical teams
- Experiencing managing vendor relationships and vendor resources
- A creative approach to project management. A start-up mentality – being able to roll-up your sleeves and help with writing the scope of work, user stories or functional requirements.
- Self-motivated with a sense
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email Nicole Kazamias on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342720 for further information.