CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of a very well-established and respected company who are market leaders in their chosen field, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Handling General Bookkeeping duties.
- Trade Receivables / Payables control and reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- VAT preparation.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- University / College degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or other related field.
- 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Computer literature - Good knowledge of MS Excel is essential.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written and spoken).
- Self-motivation and capability of organizing own workload.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Knowledge of accounting systems.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.