CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
G.S. Cashline is a leader in its main business – money transfers. You can become a member of an experienced team of professional, receive in depth training and understanding of the money transferring business, customer support and communication within an international organization. We are currently looking to hire operators for our offices in Nicosia, Limasso, Paphos and Paralimni.
- Money transfer and currency exchange operator
- Customer assistance and help-line telephone operator
- Registry handling and preparation of daily operations report
- Issuing and administration of air-travel tickets
- Fluent use of English language - written and spoken is a must!
- Fluent use of Tagalog and/or Romanian - written and spoken is a must!
- Good command of Microsoft Office, Email, Internet.
- Previous experience as a cashier or in business administration field will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in the field of air-tickets issuing will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of Greek will be considered as in important advantage.
Please. send your applications in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email’s subject should be as follows: Application for Cashier Position – Nicosia, Application for Cashier Position – Limassol, Application for Cashier Position – Paralimni or Application for Cashier Position – Paphos respectively. The body text should include a motivation letter and your CV should be attached to the email. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.