CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client a well-established CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Content & Social Media Manager.
- Content development (strategy, editorial, execution, optimization).
- Liaise with stakeholders including Business Development, Sales, Design, PPC, SEO, Social Media, and Web Development teams to deliver and optimize content.
- Create and oversee Ad copy and testing for optimum CTR and conversions.
- Creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Website revision and landing page Optimization.
- Social media management and engagement.
- Blog management, and maintenance.
- Brand reputation management and maintenance of company presence both online and offline.
- Listing company in all related directories and review sites, and maintaining updated profiles.
- Handle public relations and ensure corporate communication is brand-consistent throughout all channels used by the company.
- Email marketing set-up and optimization for new and existing clients.
- Ensuring that all content is SEO friendly and liaising with SEO team to approve content prior publishing.
- Ensuring that all content is compliant with internal regulation and seek approval from Compliance prior publishing.
- Webinar responsibilities: creation and publication, proposing webinar topics.
- Managing all external content creators, ensuring delivery of high quality materials.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing/PR/Communications or related field.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the Forex Industry will be considered a significant advantage.
- Total fluency in English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Creative and passionate individuals should apply.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.