CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS is a leading Cyprus and Malta based Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Limassol, Nicosia and Malta. Due to our continued success and organic growth we are looking to hire an experienced agency side Recruiter with previous recruitment consultancy experience to join our team in Limassol. The successful applicant will be working within a fast-paced sales environment, concentrating on business development to create new client relationships, maintain existing relationships, match candidates seeking temporary or permanent jobs to suitable vacancies and provide exceptional customer service while developing a close working relationship with the existing team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve set financial targets and agreed goals
- Maintain and develop a new client base in Cyprus, with on-going business development.
- Build a network of candidates seeking opportunities in Cyprus
- Canvass prospective clients on a regular basis and follow up on new business enquiries allocated to you efficiently, in order to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements.
- Ensure a good flow of candidates through targeted candidate generation.
- Keep up to date with local business/industry trends.
- Represent GRS by attending recruitment fairs and other exhibitions or business events and conferences.
- Review candidates’ applications and manage candidate interviews to assess each candidate.
- Handle vacancies from taking in the initial job description to managing the final offer.
- Prepare job adverts for each vacancy and ensure these appear on the GRS website and all other relevant websites.
- Search and shortlist suitable candidates, forward CVs to clients and manage client/candidate interviews.
- Ensure confidentiality and adhere to GDPR and recruitment laws, regulations and best practices.
- Great aptitude for recruitment and/or sales with a proven track record in this area.
- Enthusiastic and positive team player
- Self-starter that is highly motivated and success driven.
- Able to work daily in Limassol and willing to travel and work from Nicosia when there is a business need.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Skilled in negotiation
- Fluency in English plus any other language would be beneficial (Greek or Russian advantageous)
We offer a stimulating, positive and motivating environment where there are no boundaries to your own success and the rewards and recognition are the very highest. At GRS, we offer a remuneration package that offers you a good base salary with a highly competitive monthly uncapped commission and bonus structure.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.