CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most established and highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit a highly capable and suitably experienced Property Valuer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be handling the prompt and proper undertake of specialised property valuations and the provision of property related consultancy services to the Bank’s Branches/Departments/Units. Additionally, they will be coordinating and monitoring the external valuations procedures aiming at securing the Bank’s best interests.
- Undertakes internal valuations and external valuation reviews for the estimation of the market value, the market rent and other values for the following internal purposes aiming at securing the Bank’s best interests.
- Undertakes external valuers’ performance evaluations.
- Undertakes reviews of applications of external valuers and submits recommendations for the induction on new external valuers aiming at securing and maintaining high quality external valuations.
- Manages and coordinates the external valuation procedure, handles and solves procedural and specialised valuation problems on a daily basis, detects procedural deficiencies and submits recommendations for the improvement of the procedures aiming at securing the Bank’s best interests.
- Undertakes on site property inspections and property investigations and researches at the relevant public authorities (Land Registry Department, Town & Planning Department, Municipalities etc) aiming at providing high quality consultancy services.
- Prepares property /valuation related studies, reports and presentations.
- Represents the Department at the Cyprus Central Bank, the Cyprus Association of Commercial Banks, Courts of Justice and other organisations /institutions, promotes the Bank’s views and solves any outstanding issues aiming at securing the Bank’s best interests.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Property Valuation, Real Estate Management and other property related degrees.
- Member of the Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK).
- Full Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in property valuations.
- Previous experience at the Valuations Unit of any Banking/Financial institution and knowledge of relevant banking procedures will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of the legal, land registry and planning framework of the property sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Very good knowledge of the available Land Registry databases and systems.
- Fluency in Greek and English is necessary (verbal and written).
- Very good interpersonal skills, teamwork and team spirit and to take initiatives.
- High degree of adjustability to procedural and technological changes.