CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Acting as Day-to-day personal assistant to the directors, including dealing with correspondence and phone calls; liaising with staff and suppliers; as well as booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Acting as a Security guard for the company office for permitting entry, access points and reception;
- Alertness, honesty, physical fitness, good communication skills;
- Preferable having civilian/army experience;
- Drivers License
- Preferable speaking Greek and English