CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A leading banking software company are currently looking for an experienced C# Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an international company who develop comprehensive banking software solutions to financial institutions around the world. The role will be based in Nicosia and will be working within a dynamic and supportive team. The successful candidate will work closely with the business, design and QA teams in order to understand technical and business requirements and deliver solutions that meet very high-quality standards. Strong knowledge of C# is a must.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review business and technical requirements and provide timely feedback
- Translate requirements, storyboards and use cases into highly functional and reliable web applications
- Design build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code
- Maintain highly testable and quality code by implementing unit tests, automated tests, running static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to efficiently track down and identify bugs and other defects and find solutions to correct them
- Design and implement complex database queries and reports
- Liaise with internal teams to enhance existing processes and procedures
- Computer Science or related degree
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and HTML5
- Strong knowledge of software development patterns and object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Solid SQL experience
- Experience in the financial industry and PCI requirements highly desirable
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English and Greek
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn
- Consistent ability to deliver on time
- Attention to detail with strong commitment to quality
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.