CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
2nd Floor - Office 201
On behalf of our clients in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper. Our clients are a successful law firm in the area of commercial and corporate services. They provide legal and corporate services for individuals and companies as well as company formation and management and other business arrangements.
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES declarations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with the corporate administrators, clients, auditors, tax authorities
- Assistance with basic matters regarding Cypriot tax and related administration
- Prior experience in Accounting for 1-2 years is essential
- Proficient knowledge of English and Greek language.
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Proactive, professional, customer service oriented, with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted