CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a Cyprus-based Payment Institution that provides bespoke currency solutions, including multi-currency international payments, hedging products for its corporate clientele, and multi-platform currency trading, seeks to hire a Junior Back Office Officer in Nicosia.
- Responsible for the processing of transactions, reconciliation of statements and the preparation of payments,
- Responsible for the safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments including custodianship and related services,
- Responsible for controlling the granting of technical/temporary credits or loans to clients,
- Preparation of daily and other reports,
- Assist and coordinate with the Sales, Treasury and Compliance departments,
- Communicate with Credit and Financial Institutions for the monitoring of transfers and balances,
- Perform any related work as assigned.
- Preferably a degree in a Business related subject with knowledge in Economics or Finance,
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL,
- Previous relevant experience (1-2 years) in a Banking/Payment Institution - an advantage,
- Willing to learn and eager to work under pressure
- Fluent in both Greek and English language
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good problem solving skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
What the company offers:
- family medical insurance (after probation period)
- provident fund (after probation period)
Apply online -----> https://www.loxo.co/job/190976