CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are now looking for an Android expert to assist with the development and maintenance of the Android applications and their integration with back-end services. If you have what we need, grab the opportunity to join our talented development team based in Limassol, Cyprus.
What we offer?
· Competitive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and skills
· Discretionary performance based bonus
· Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme
· Participation in the Company's Discount Scheme
· Flexible Working Hours
· Sponsorship on work related trainings and professional examinations
· Internal Cafeteria for daily breakfast, fresh snacks and beverages
· Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Continuously discover and ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
· University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
· Previous experience in devising application architecture
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Understanding Reactive design principles
· Understanding Android dependency injections