CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specialising in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory test scenarios and cases in parallel with the development flow. The right candidate will also be involved in the early technical design discussions and business reviews in order to fulfil and review the quality requirements for our products
What we offer?
-An attractive salary based on candidate's experience and skills
-Discretionary performance based bonus
-Participation in the company's Group Medical Scheme
-Participation in the Company's Discount Scheme
-Sponsorship on work related training and professional examination
-Internal Cafeteria for daily breakfast, fresh snacks and beverage
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedbace
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· Proven work experience with test execution and writing manual test cases
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for both web and mobile applications, as well as backend services
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Solid team player yet self-motivated and able to work independently
· Experience with performance and/or security testing (advantage)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.