CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
What we offer?
· Competitive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and skills
· Discretionary performance based bonus
· Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme
· Participation in the Company's Discount Scheme
· Flexible Working Hours
· Sponsorship on work related trainings and professional examinations
· Internal Cafeteria for daily breakfast, fresh snacks and beverages
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategie
· University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus