CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, which engages in online retail banking and insurance operations in Russia, seeks to hire a talented Test-automation specialist for the PG (Payment Gate) project, who is ready to tackle interesting tasks in their Limassol office.
Get the opportunity to work for one of the biggest branchless (fully-online) bank, which provides the best and unique financial services for customers to work with their accounts online, using the Internet Bank, Mobile applications and other services available 24/7.
If you are ready to develop the best services and to develop yourself as a professional - we would love to see you!!
- Provide test design for financial services
- Develop and maintain an automated testing solution for PG services, utilizing Java (jaxws-rt ,jackson, hibernate, jdbc, db-pool, testng, hamcrest, allure-testng) and PL/SQL
- Develop auto-tests within a test automation framework
- Create and maintain the environment for running auto-tests (using TeamCity, Splunk, TestRail, Slack etc)
- Analyze the results of test runs (we utilize Allure reports)
- Write test documentation (test-cases, check-lists, test-plans, etc.)
- Work in Agile team, actively interact with analysts, developers and testers
- Participate in team meetings, work with task-tracker system, bug-tracker system and other designated communication and documentation resources in a timely manner
- Continuously improve your skills and expertise
- Higher technical education
- Excellent knowledge of theory, principles and methodology of testing
- Good knowledge of software development process and methodology
- Excellent skills in test-cases design and test data preparation
- Good knowledge of Java and OOP principles
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, experience with Oracle DB (we use Oracle 10g and above)
- Professional experience with Jira, Git, Stash
- Understanding CI/CD processes, experience with CI products - Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience in (either) domains of core-banking systems (Retail and SME products), banking cards processing, billing of the mobile operator – considered a plus
- Teamwork skills and ability to communicate efficiently with colleagues via remote channels (Skype, Slack, etc.), experience of work in a distributed team
- English-technical reading and writing
- Russian fluent reading and writing
- Pro-active position, desire to get deeper into the business context, offer effective non-standard ideas and solutions
- Holder of a valid Cyprus residence and work permit
- Interesting and meaningful tasks
- Structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop
- Competitive salary and benefits packages dependent on relevant skills and level of experience
- Comfortable office, well-equipped workplace set up to your wishes (Mac / Win / Linux, Notebook / PC)
- Excellent friendly team of professionals, potential to raise the levels of your expertise
- Health insurance
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and all personal data provided will be processed in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.