CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
PAPHOU 50 & CORNER OF OMONIAS, SUITE 201
3052 LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
Cyprus Casinos (Operated by Melco Group) is looking for Attendants, Gaming Machines.
The Attendant, Gaming Machines is responsible in conducting cash operations (including – usage of fiscal cash equipment, order of cash receipt and payment and processing of the cash documentation, keeping Cash journal, cash storage, cash audit and compliance with the cash discipline).
The Attendant, Gaming Machines shall directly report to the Supervisor, Gaming Machines and Shift Manager, Gaming Machines.
- Accurately execute documents and forms, relating to his/her competence;
- Recognize regular customers and high stakes players;
- Maintain friendly environment, which is pleasant for guests;
- Promote the advantages of hotel and casino loyalty program;
- Welcome all guests of the complex, tell them about available slot machines and game rules, know the games;
- Explain content and advantages of loyalty program to customers;
- Perform payouts, remove jammed tickets, fulfill other assignments essential in slots areas;
- Be responsible for creation of positive corporate culture, based on Company objectives, within Slots and other departments;
- Do one’s best to ensure that all the customers are served at the highest possible level every time they come to the Casino;
- When representing a Company, do one’s best so that all guests receive unique and positive impressions and memories about their visit to the Casino;
- Help guests to master slot machines, available games and their rules;
- Assist with carrying out of Casino promotional events;
- Explain cashless technology (TITO) to the customers;
- Maintain comfortable and safe environment, which is pleasant for guests;
- Exchange information with Supervisors and Managers on how to improve business activities and services;
- Create and maintain inclusive working environment and ensure proactive teamwork with all the colleagues;
- Meet all the appearance requirements;
- Bear responsibility for given out cash, accurate and well-timed execution of all operations, including shift handover and balancing at the end of the shift;
- Bear responsibility for cash and cash equivalents stock, accurate and well-timed execution of all operations, including check of given out cash and balancing at the end of the shift;
- Use operating system for execution of operations and services rendering;
- The employee shall accept full financial liability for safety of entrusted monetary and material assets;
- Carry out financial/money transactions of customers, credit cards services;
- Accept, calculate, keep and give out cash (in rubles and currency) and stock with due regard to security requirements and safe-keeping of material assets;
- Ensure flawless operation of cash register, on a regularly basis invite specialist to conduct maintenance;
- Monitor the actual cash against the balance in accounting program;
- Study the features of counterfeit banknotes – both national and foreign banknotes – for timely detection and avoidance of getting into cash register;
- Study the banknotes counter and validator manuals;
- Display vigilance and exercise caution, timely inform the direct supervisor, Chief Accountant and Surveillance & Security on all suspicious or alarm conditions, indicative of potential risk of money and other assets loss;
- Keep business secret, keep a lid on information regarding material assets storage location and method, their sending and receiving procedure;
- Ideally 1-2 years in a Casino Environment but not necessary;
- At least secondary-level education;
- Special training in Casino Dealers School but not necessary;
Skills / Competencies
- Greek and English knowledge is necessary, Arabic and/or Russian will be considered as a strong advantage;
- The rules of all games rendered by the Casino and the whole list of services;
- Rules and standards of labour safety, operational safety, industrial health and fire safety;
- Monetary funds acceptance, disbursements, accounting and storage rules.
- Receiving and expenditure documents manifesting procedure.
- Cashbook management, cash reports preparation procedure.
- Computer and cash register equipment operating rules.
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please click here: https://melcoresorts.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/career/job/Cyprus-Casino-Larnaca/Attendant--Gaming-Machines_REQ6