CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
International Entrepreneur with worldwide business interests (including USA, Canada, Europe, Israel) is looking for a Personal Assistant to free his time from organising and administrative tasks so that he can spend maximum time on strategic plans and his private life.
We want a productive, responsible, solution oriented and service minded individual who could find workable solutions without creating any unnecessary traffic or problems for the employer.
The following will be required:
- managing administrative stuff such as making appointments, booking and arranging travel and accommodation, taking notes during meetings
- to be perfectionist with the ability to multitask until each task is accomplished
- ready to help employer and his family with different errands , sometimes 24/7, including personal administative matters where applicable
- flexible, adaptive and ready to travel for up to 8 months a year
- experienced in acting as a first point of contact, organizing meetings and
and at the same you :
- have driving license
- have excellent knowledge of English, Russian at minimum (Hebrew and any additional language will be an advantage)
- have tact and diplomacy
- have understanding of discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- having a European passport that would allow travelling abroad easily
- willing to travel abroad on many occassions
You will have a unique chance to experience working with someone very successful in life.
If you think you are the right person for this challenge, please apply by sending your CV and actual cover letter to email@example.com
Salary expectations to be discussed during the potential interview.