CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is a medium sized equity company domiciled in Limassol. They are a worldwide operating company with a focus on natural resources, consumer and luxury goods, sports brands and fashion labels. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to strengthen their core management team in Cyprus, Limassol.
The candidate will be the executive assistant to the CEO of the company and responsible for any tasks along this function.
The executive assistant functions include
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Supporting and representing the executive to others.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Office management, HR responsibilities and event management.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Fluent in English is a must; German, Greek or Russian skills are a plus.
- Experience in this or a similar role
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, flexible, hungry and loyal.
- Excellent organizational skills is a must.
- Networking capabilities
An attractive remuneration package will be offered depending on the experience of the candidate, with many benefits in an excellent working environment.