CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client has more than 20 years of trading industry experience and are one of the leading investment firm. In the company’s 20-year history, they have achieved numerous milestones and begun a journey that has taken them from a small trading company to a true global player that they are today. They are seeking a Back Office Administrator to join their team.
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts into the Company’s software
- Amend existing Client Accounts (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information),
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software
- Process Power of attorney’s sent by clients
- Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts,
- Validate provided documentation with an independent third party electronic verification provider (e.g. World Check, etc),
- Ensure that all necessary documentations are collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these documents,
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form,
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department,
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues,
- In addition to these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the Employer’s business.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- High working ethics and willingness to learn and develop
- Responsible with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Problem-solving skill
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent/Very good Excel skills
- Able to work shifts: 8am - 4pm, 4pm - 12am, 12am - 8am