CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
Career Masters, a Recruitment & Selection company, is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant for their offices based in Limassol.
- Answering phone calls, handling job enquiries from clients and candidates about job vacancies or potential recruitment cooperation.
- Managing multiple Recruitment projects for job vacancies in various industries
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts mainly on employment websites.
- Administration of CVs and update of the recruitment process through the HR/Recruitment Software
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates through various sources
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews (face to face and telephone interviews) and short-listing candidates.
- Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration or other relevant field
- 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Enthusiastic with Recruitment Sales skills
- Multi-tasking, able to handle multiple recruitment projects
Remuneration: A competitive salary package (monthly salary plus commission) will be offered according to qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should submit their CV details at email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.