CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
2nd Floor - Office 201
On behalf of our client, a leading Investment Service provider, is seeking to recruit a Payments Officer to join their team in Limassol.
- Daily Reconciliations.
- Carry out bank, Payment Service Providers (PSPs) and client account reconciliations.
- Monitoring of Existing and new PSPs agreements.
- Boarding new online payment methods.
- Deal with service providers in relation to payment issues / deposits / refunds.
- Manage relationships with credit card clearing companies and banks.
- Payments system monitoring according to the Company’s Internal Controls.
- Reporting and Analysis of PSPs.
- Bookkeeping of clients’ accounts and monitoring.
- Dealing with Chargebacks.
- University / College degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or another related field.
- A minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a platform-based company/ financial services.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral with solid proficiency in professional English.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage effectively and in an accurate manner.
- Good accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point, and Access) including formulas and formatting is a must.
- Good working knowledge of relevant compliance obligations.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and successfully prioritize a varied and demanding workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to take thoughtful initiative, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted