CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is built on three solid foundations: customer, knowledge and technology. They are energized by meeting the needs of their clients and by identifying and unlocking new technologies, they are able to keep the customer at the forefront of their operations and that is where they will stay. On their behalf we are looking for an exceptional HR Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and system and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from writing job description to the final step.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Administrates benefit programs such as health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, absence and employee assistance.
- Prepares employees separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR Manager
- Academic qualifications in HR Management
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent English it’s a must plus any other language will be considered as an advantage