CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Audit & Accounting Services with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor to join their expanding team.
- Participate in various stages of audits, analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions as assigned by the superiors.
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned.
- Keeping audit Managers up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment.
- Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation.
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards.
- Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations and discuss with superiors.
- Support and supervise junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field.
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA in 2017 or 2018
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience in an audit firm is required.
- Knowledge of accounts production program will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written).
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.