CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, an international firm, GRS are seeking for a competent individual to join their growing office based in Limassol as a Compliance Officer. Our client offers a fantastic working environment with a strong presence in Cyprus. The ideally candidate will offer previous experience within the gaming sector and have a deep understanding of Compliance within several European jurisdictions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting/leading license application processes
- Producing/editing internal procedural documentation
- Responding to requests for information from regulatory bodies
- Conducting internal reviews to ensure compliance of regulations
- Developing and administering internal control procedures
- Any other compliance related needs
- Experience in Anti money laundering regulations and controls
- Experience in Online gambling specific regulations
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Computer literate. Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Ability to prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.