CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Answer and direct phone calls
· Liaising with service providers, authorities and various external parties as may be requested from time to time
· Preparation, review, drafting and execution of various documents including: agreements, minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates, Powers of Attorney etc.
· Preparation of application forms for the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus
· Support with incorporating companies in Cyprus
· Document flow including dispatch of documents via international/local couriers
· Collect and check that all necessary documents are correct and appropriately signed
· Assisting with certification, apostil and legalization of documents
· Perform any other duty as required by the Manager
· At least 1 year of experience in the corporate services sector
· Excellent oral and written communication in Greek and English is a must
· Computer literate using MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
· Communication, inter-personal skills and good team player
· Organization, administration and time management skills