CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
New sales opportunities have arisen with one of the world’s largest social investment networks as part of their continued growth. Offering a variety of products and services to clients globally, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, international company for their offices in Limassol.
The roles are ideally suited to proactive, highly motivated and skilled Account Managers with previous experience in sales. The purpose of this role will be to obtain and convert sales to first time deposits.
● Promote the company's financial products and services
● Discuss financial markets and factors that move them in a clear manner
● Train clients on the Company's trading systems, and interact daily with clientele
● Communicate marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email
● Lead a sales strategy for acquisition of new customers
● Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service
● Sales experience in any field with proven track record. Prior experience in Financial Services, FX or Binaries markets considered as an advantage
● Ability to work under pressure and target driven attitude
● Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Able to work independently or as part of a team
● Computer literacy and Higher education considered as advantage
● Good knowledge of the English language and Native speaker of any of the following languages -Spanish, Italian, French or German
The Company offers a dynamic environment that encourages professional growth, advancement opportunities, an attractive remuneration package, plus commission / bonus and other benefits.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an application for this vacancy. For additional information, please contact Cristo on 25 107 521 for a confidential discussion