CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of the leading and most highly-respected Banking Institutions in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and well-qualified Property Management Officer to join their expanding Real Estate Management Unit on a fixed-term 17-month contract, based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management and administration of real estate assets, from the acquisition stage to the eventual disposal, including activities relating to:
- The timely execution of all inspections and due diligence activities for the efficient transfer of the property ownership.
- The administration and financial aspects of a portfolio of real estate properties in terms of health and safety, security, maintenance, insurance, income collection & payments etc…
- Preparation and execution of disposal activities to achieve sales targets.
- Evaluate Due Diligence reports along with real estate valuations, and facilitate the property acquisitions. Prepare and finalise contracts until the eventual transfer of the ownership.
- Organise inspections/viewings to the properties with clients, contractors and associates.
- Negotiate, assess and manage contracts with external contractors for capital improvements and/or maintenance.
- Prepare sales packs for potential buyers and establish and maintain relationships with real estate agents to increase promotion and sales.
- Collect and negotiate offers received by potential buyers and prepare all necessary documentation, contracts, KYC/AML checks etc., for closing sales as per internal procedures and regulatory framework.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in, Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture and other property related degrees.
- Member of the Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK) is considered an advantage.
- Previous, demonstrable experience in the Real Estate sector is essential.
- Full Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the legal, land registry and planning framework of the property sector.
- Ability to adapt and adjust quickly to a volatile/project based working environment.
- Very good interpersonal skills, teamwork and team spirit and to take initiatives.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very good knowledge of the English and Greek language (oral and written).
- Very good knowledge of computers and MS Office.