CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
On behalf of our client, a leading hotel chain, GRS are seeking for an Executive Housekeeper for one of their luxury Paphos properties. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, fully fluent in English with Greek being favourable. You will be responsible for directing and administering all Housekeeping operations to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and satisfaction as well as financial profitability.They have a firm belief that perfection is in the details, and are seeking someone who is both guest orientated and organised. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Paphos based Executive Housekeeper role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and meeting rooms in accordance with federal, state, local and company health, sanitation and safety standards and regulations.
- Lead, direct and administer all housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, of systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, purchasing and inventory control, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation.
- Recruit interview and train team members.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting coaching and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by responding to requests and complaints in a timely manner.
- Refer and follow up on maintenance issues/problems with Engineering to protect hotel assets, ensure a safe, accident free environment for guests and employees and maintain/ improve guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that proper image is being maintained by staff members with respect to the Hotel’s grooming, uniform and personal hygiene standards.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum co-operation, productivity and morale.
- Manage all administrational duties as specified by the Hotel, including the preparation of weekly timetables and schedules.
- A College or a University degree in Hospitality or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position at a 5* hotel.
- Management skills and critical thinking.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office applications, social media)
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (Greek or any other language to be an advantage)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work load.
- Ability to organize a multicultural team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate in delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Eligible to work freely in the EU.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.