CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client a rapidly expanding online marketing company, we are recruiting a German Translator to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, and a native German speaker with strong knowledge of the English language and a talent for writing. You will be joining a team of passionate and fun colleagues from around the world in a centrally located modern office. If you have the relevant skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based German Translator role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate all relevant content from English to German.
- Rather than just translating a sentence from English to German, you find the words that appeal to our German readers.
- Assist in creating content from small one-liners to lengthy, in-depth blog posts; you will know how to strike the right tone.
- You will be free to adjust your copy in a way that appeals more to the German audience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a translator, preferably in eCommerce or online entertainment.
- Native German language skills and a high fluency in English.
- Have impeccable communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Can work independently and take responsibility for your own tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and manage your own time.
- Preferably have previous experience in a marketing role targeting the German market.
- Preferably have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.