CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of our client, a highly reputable and rapidly expanding market leader delivering IT Business Solutions and Services including Application development, GRS is seeking a Microsoft Platform Software Developer to join their growing team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will participate in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV / .NET application team. If you have up to 3 years working experience, the drive to learn and apply new technologies and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging technology environment, then this role could be for you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV / .NET application team
- Participate in the development of complex functionalities in the company’s client implementation projects
- Be involved in the assigned team’s application and development projects and tasks
- University degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years professional experience in Business Application S/W development.
- Experience of Microsoft development platforms (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Power Shell, .NET) will be preferable but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of English and Greek language.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt newer frameworks and technologies.
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class and on-time tasks
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.