CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- The acquisition of senior level delegates to attend our Summits through researching, sourcing, cold calling and email marketing
- Identifying the correct target audience through desk based research
- Managing the database including categorising delegates from different industries
- Contacting high profile individuals by email or telephone to discuss the benefits of attendance
- Liaising with confirmed delegates to ensure event attendance and participation
- Managing clients on-site to help deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- VIP delegate management including staying in touch throughout the process
- Managing cancellations and ensuring that replacements are of the same caliber
- Complete other related tasks as needed
- BSc/BA in Business Administration/ Management, or relevant field
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (any additional language proficiency will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Confidence and strong negotiation skills
- A hunger for sales
- A solid work ethic
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com, stating the reference ‘DA-2019’.
Closing date for this role is 10th January 2019.
We thank all applicants and each application will be considered for the role, however due to the high level of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.