CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and International Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Recruitment Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Management and full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process of the Cyprus office, including Sales agents, Back-Office positions, Dealing and more.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; Social Media (Facebook/LinkedIn), job sites, and publication in additional recruitment sources.
- Sorting and filtering potential candidate's CVs - review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews in order to determine the suitability of the candidate for the position.
- Working closely with site's managers and other interfaces in the global company in order to maintain the relationship between the headquarters and the Cyprus office.
- Assisting in the general administration of the Cyprus office, including: Coordinating trainings, ordering supplies, managing managers' schedules, book flights, Hotels, visitors and relocation apartments etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or related field.
- 1+ year of experience in Recruitment is essential; ideally within an Investment Firm.
- Previous experience in general office administration is a must.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- General knowledge with the various local employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience working with systems (Office/Excel | Recruitment systems etc).