CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic and senior-level Real Estate Property Advisor to join their team in Nicosia.
The Senior Real Estate Property Advisor will be responsible for working with loan asset managers on a daily basis, providing advice on asset values and work-out strategy to facilitate the decision-making process and overseeing the management of the portfolio properties on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with loan asset managers to inspect properties under consideration and provide an opinion of value based on market knowledge and available information on market value of comparable assets.
- Carry out analysis and make recommendations on the preferred strategy to add value and monetise assets.
- Determining on-boarding process with reference to the outstanding loan balance and the market value of the asset.
- Preparation of detailed recommendations for the work out of real estate backed loans.
- Appoint and oversee 3rd party values where necessary.
- Carry out critical assessment of consensual proposals submitted by borrowers.
- Monitor borrower-led sales to ensure compliance with the terms of consensual agreements are being met and ensure full market value is being achieved.
- Collect real estate data, information and statistics to help formulate and provide relevant reports and periodic reports to the Head of Real Estate.
- Responsible for approval of payments related to the assigned assets to ensure best value is being achieved.
- Take part in business and technical discussions on ongoing projects and provide regular input.
- Gather and process available transaction data in order to carry out desktop valuations and to produce relevant reports which will help generate useful property market insight.
- Scrutinise the property market and identify trends affecting assigned real estate assets (i.e. supply/demand) and develop recommendations to present to the Head of Real Estate.
- Report data related to transactions of the real estate properties.
- Provide regular advice on project deliverables and required tasks to enhance quality and timely work out of assets.
- Take necessary action when needed by providing updates on the state of each asset and communicating issues to the Head of Real Estate in a timely manner.
- Where necessary, ensure adequate health and safety measures are taken at owned assets.
- Liaise with external consultants, tracking progress and communicating relevant information to top management.
- Develop recommendations to resolve issues and manage risks associated with owned properties / assets.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an asset management or other similar role.
- Knowledge of loan and banking work-outs.
- Proven track record in Real Estate asset management.
- Experience in a range of asset classes (commercial, residential, development) will be considered an advantage.
- University degree.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
- Ability to develop and implement specific plans and provide sound advice on real estate asset management.
- Good understanding of real estate terms and concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Ability to travel on a regular day to day basis.
- Microsoft Excel to an advanced level.
- Related experience in debt / asset servicing organisations will be highly beneficial.
- Professional qualification such as RICS will be considered an advantage.